Octane ???
pnin
2008-04-02 01:22:29 UTC
A SGI Octane on EBay out here in Oztralia.
Q 1. Am I stuck with wot ever software is installed on it ?
Q2 is there an easy way to check inside 2 see what HD,Ram etc. it has.
Q3. if i get an adaptor will my Sont Multiscan G420 monitor wurk ?

Thans, Pnin.
Atro Tossavainen
Post by pnin
Q3. if i get an adaptor will my Sont Multiscan G420 monitor wurk ?
Yes.
no need for so much detail. A short reply would have been OK :-)
Pnin.