PANIC: CPU 1: KERNEL FAULT
elduran
2005-09-19 16:52:47 UTC
On saturday i power on my Octane dual r12k 300 mhz, 1.2 gb ram, after 8
months off, it runs fine, then i changed the ip address, and select to
reboot, but when it was booting, get the "PANIC: CPU 1: KERNEL FAULT"
message, and machine stop, so i have to unplug the power cable, then
plug in again, then run the hardware test, and was completed without
problems, then boot in single mode, run the autoconfig -vf command, and
reboot again, same problem, remove the board and change move the
memory, and press firmly the heat sink and the processor, but when
tried to boot up again, get same problem, then tried the resetenv
command, and screen goes black, and then never works again, i unplug
and reconnect the power cable but only gets the power supply fans
working, but the machine don't power up, can anybody help me?, i'm very
worried, thanks for your help
elduran
2005-09-28 15:44:49 UTC
Well, i change the Xobw, and now is running fine.