Would like to sell 2 indy's.
r***@gmail.com
2006-12-29 16:12:26 UTC
I've got 2 indy's sitting around and doing nothing, and I'd like to
sell them to someone who cares about the machines, or has a purpose for
them.
One of the machines is a webforce machine, and I got it with nothing
but the machine. I think it's an R5000, but I haven't opened it yet.

The other is a R4600, and is complete with everything, being an
Indycam, keyboard and a 17 inch trinitron with 13w3 connection.

My question is, where do I sell these, is there a place for that next
to ebay. Second, what do I sell them for?

Thanks for the help in advance.
d***@gmail.com