WTB: O2 MoBo
Walther Mathieu
2007-04-18 09:15:29 UTC
without RAM and CPU module, but working...
... preferrably in Europe, not above 50 E.

(Two of mine were fried by the repair shop
in the process of making 600MHz RM7000C CPUs)

TIA

Walther
karbonKid
Walther
BG
2007-05-23 17:51:52 UTC
Post by Walther Mathieu
without RAM and CPU module, but working...
... preferrably in Europe, not above 50 E.
(Two of mine were fried by the repair shop
in the process of making 600MHz RM7000C CPUs)
TIA
Walther- Hide quoted text -
A machine like that would be < $20 on ebay USA. top of the line O2s
with R12K/400Mhz and 1GB of RAM go for less than $300..